RE: [ga] icannatlarge.com (not at-large.org) STATUS: NOMINATIONSAND SECONDS

Andy Gardner wrote:

>At 6:21 PM -0400 7/18/02, James Love wrote:
>
>>1. Nominees who have ACCEPTED their nomination:
>>
>>Cordley Coit  (nom. by Jeff Williams)
>>Bob Crawford  (nom. by Bob Crawford, Jeff Williams)
>>Jeff Williams  (nom. by Jeff Williams)
>
>Be sure to let me know the day you manage to get all three in a room together.

What are you talking about???!!??

They are ALWAYS in the same room... along with several other personae.

I think a more pertainent questions is "When are we going to develop a mechanism
to verify credentials?"

Regards,

Kevin Kelly
www.kevinkelly.net