Re: [ga] ICANN Meetups

Jeff,

I think enough people have "forgotten" about ICANN or are no longer willing
to "waste their time" on this venture for ICANN to permit participation at
this small level, especially now that the At-large has no
vote/power/representation.

I hope every day for Karl Auerbach's success wrangling this problem and
that our current representatives can not be removed from the board under
any circumstance other than an election of the same magnitude by which they
were elected and with the same powers and privileges afforded to them.

~k