Re: [ga] Karl's latest

I'm not going to argue with you, Gary, some of us understood Rick just
fine.  That you didn't speaks more about you than anything.

End of debate.

> OK, let's quote this puppy in total and deconstruct:

> -Joe,
> -unless you are speaking on behalf, and at the request,
> -of the other members of the ICANN board,

> What 'other' members? Is Joe Sims a member? No. That
> would be a considerable step down from his current
> status. WTF would he do that?

Other members, referring to "other members besides Karl" who Joe was
making it appear he was speaking for in his attack on Karl.

Again, we understood Gary just fine, you are simply trying to find
fault instead of participating.  Thanks for that Gary.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>