Re: [ga] Karl's latest

At 12:07 AM 09/07/02 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:

>When he said "other members of the ICANN Board" he was referring to
>the fact that Karl participates, Gary.
>
>Do you understand now?

OK, let's quote this puppy in total and deconstruct:

-Joe,
-unless you are speaking on behalf, and at the request,
-of the other members of the ICANN board,

What 'other' members? Is Joe Sims a member? No. That
would be a considerable step down from his current
status. WTF would he do that?

-I would prefer to hear their own point of view on
-the matter. I can't remember the last time I saw
-another member of the board post to the ga list,
-if you could prod them into participating it would
-be most welcome.

Another member. Who are the other members of this
class? In context one can only assume they mean other
members of the ICANN BoD. Is Joe Sims a member of the
ICANN BoD? Not the last time I looked. Are you, an
argumentative wanabee, a member of the ICANN Bod?
Nope, though I would grant you that they'd improve
with your odious presence.

And that's all I have to quote, They've run your
response through their filter and they still haven't
run the original. I'm sure you look better with
the ICANN stamp of approval on your ass. -g