Re: [ga] OECD vs ICANN, re: WHOIS accuracy

George,

I believe you to be wrong.  Law enforcement can get the records anytime
they wish.
No one else has a need to know unless they have a crisis and then the
courts will help them.
Privacy should not be a secondary thought but a primary one.
Where in the hell did a right to know the address of a domain name holder
come from?
It is ludicrous and Byzantine.  Render onto Caesar which is his and that
don't include my 19 year olds address.

Eric