Re: [ga] Re: news from bucharest: at large exists again

Jefsey,

I am not sure I follow you. I think it is time to stop reading meanings
into each others messages. The point is:

1. Did you ask for inclusion in the list on http://www.at-large.org?
2. Were you rejected?
3. Did you receive any explanation of that rejection?