Re: [ga] Re: news from bucharest: at large exists again

On 18:48 01/07/02, Thomas Roessler said:
>On 2002-07-01 18:18:06 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>>If I am not mistaken, Jefsey told us he was rejected. So what now?
>
>Look at the details of that rejection, and find out whether or not
>it was the right thing to do.  For instance, what kind of substance
>do the associations he's talking about have?  What have they
>accomplished and done so far?

I do thank you Thomas for falling into the trap. I expected it to be tough
to demonstrate that the decision was subjective. Actually we see now that
it is more than subjective, it is according to an effective procedure. I
had never been told there was a documented rejection: now we all know it.
We were never made aware that there was a decision committee: now we know
that Thomas is a Member. We were never made aware there were rules: now we
know that they have been rightfully followed. We were never made aware
there was an administrative registration file: now we know that we had to
substantiate our incorporation date, legal publication reference, BoD list
etc... may-be who knows? No one, but Thomas....

I am sad Thomas that you were entrapped into that. You are worth more.
jfc

PS about what we have done so far? a few things actually, but among them we
havd a few disagrements with Thomas Roessler.