Re: [ga] Re: news from bucharest: at large exists again

On 19:24 30/06/02, Vittorio Bertola said:
>I think we can have counter-proof of this: just let any organization you
>trust (including Jefsey's ones) ask Denise Michel for inclusion in the ALOC,
>and let's see what she answers.

I am sorry, Vittorio, but I did and so did germany@large. I suppose we are
of no interest. There are many others, to start with Karls one. We known
from the very beginning that this was twisted and pure sales oriented
politicking. I am not interested in Joe Simsing, I am interested in the
Internet.

I mean in having people and e-businesses serviced through a common network
they understand, use and control. My organization from now one will be only
oriented towards this. For the French, for the Italians, for the Europeans,
for the Chineses and Indians and Aussies and Yankees and Vietnameses. If
ICANNers want join they are welcome as long as they behave themselves. I
proposed you and others many times to move ahead, I think that time has
come. If you want to contribute with work and funding hunt you welcome. The
only good news is that true internet operations have a cost but not a big
one and have a return, not a big one, but have one. If you want to speak
about PHP, on-line machines etc. you welcome.
jfc