Re: [ga] Grace and Redemption

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Andy Gardner wrote:

> And let's face it. With the option to pay for up to 10 years in advance,
> there really is no excuse!
>
> This extended grace period just keeps names out of circulation longer,
> which is inefficient.

let's not forget rediculous.  i deleted pccf.net recently from netsol and
it's still listed.

i don't think one needs a grace period.  in a perfect world the only rule
of law policy the governments can contribute is that new domain owners of
a formerly used domain do not register it to committ fraud.

this concerns me with respect to pccf.net

but i'm assuming no one will abuse that.

regards
joe baptista