Re: [ga] Fraud charges filed against WorldCom

Don, Steven, and all assembly members,

  DOn is exactly right, only the truth matters.  The search for the truth
is now on in full force by the SEC, and a growing list of congress
folk not to mention a huge number of interested small investors.
Today it was juts announced by the SEC Mr. Pitt, that ALL of the
WorldCom officers assets have been frozen pending the ongoing
investigation.  It appears, though has yet to be confirmed, that
the WorldCom investigation is widening.

Don Brown wrote:

> If Vint is on the board or an officer, he is culpable, and the post is
> in order.  If he is only an employee, then, the post is out of order.
>
> I don't care if he is the father of Chevrolets and apple pie.  It
> doesn't matter.  Only the truth matters.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wednesday, June 26, 2002, 9:46:19 PM, Steven Heath <Steven.Heath@Optimation.co.nz> wrote:
> SH> Leah Gallegos [mailto:jandl@jandl.com] did say:
> >> I really think that was uncalled for, Jeff.  Having read
> >> articles about
> >> these "loans," I saw no mention of Vint Cerf anywhere, nor would I
> >> expect to see his name associated with this case.  I think it is
> >> irresponsible to post using his name in the subject line and
> >> raising a
> >> redd herring needlessly.  It is bad enough that WorldCom is
> >> the subject.
>
> SH> I too am disgusted that someone would even think of this let alone raise it
> SH> on the GA list.
>
> SH> The issue, as far as I can tell, is about moving operation expenses to
> SH> capital accounts (thus spreading these costs over a number of years and thus
> SH> reduce the impact of these costs in that period via deprecation).
>
> SH> Lets let the various enforcement agencies to their work and let the
> SH> employees carry on with their work and not have people cast these aspersive
> SH> remarks.
>
> SH> I think an apology to Vint is in order esp. in these troubled times of both
> SH> ICANN and his employer.
>
> SH> Steven Heath
>
> SH> PS I snipped the original Jeff Williams post which Leah responded to as I
> SH> felt no need to further pollute the list archive with those comments.
>
> SH> --
> SH> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
>
> ----
> Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
> donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
> PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
> Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
> ----

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827