Re: [ga] news from bucharest: at large exists again

Dear Vittorio,
I do not want to kill your joy. But I understand this does not only kill
any past hope but also puts an end to any further @large action. Press,
media and Govs will never consider what even 5.000.000  @large voters you
might unite might say, versus 200 @large national organizations with puppet
Chairs paid by the $.25 tax. ICANN has made what we should have made.

I thank you all to have fallen into Esther's and Joop's trap. You will now
not be able to reverse the trend and the @large AC will exist and will be
used as a mean of pressure on the GAC and on the ccTLDs. Just accept that
from now on @large are the ICANN local resident.

This is the complete success of Joe Sims' approach (bravo Joe!). BTW do not
be too sad: the move was certainly planned a long ago and they only wanted
you to give it its legitimacy in making it asked by the @large themselves.
They used Esther initially to be a puppet BoD Chair, they use her again to
be a puppet @large rep. I am sorry for you all, but you known them for long ...

End of the Internet. I explained yesterday the only solution left.
jfc