Re: [ga] At large presentation

Jamie,

If only you could clone yourself a few million times, maybe your voice
would be a force.  It's a shame that people seem to have given up due to
the obvious futility of the individual's fight to exist in the ICANN
framework.

Personally, I was proud of you and would like to thank you for
attempting to put a voice to the frustrations of most of us in the user
community.

Leah