Re: [ga] WLS

At 11:47 AM -0400 6/21/02, John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D. wrote:
>So we know,
>already, that half of the WLS positions are going to be held by speculators
>on the very day that WLS starts.  You want to guess what is happening with
>snapback sales right now?  Duh.  People are already staking out their WLS
>turf pre-emptively.  Those are the facts as they stand today - it is not a
>"slippery slope" to anything.  On day one, half of all WLS positions will be
>held by speculators, and that is the admitted and undisputed present fact.

Slight correction, I feel:

At the BEGINNING of day one, half of all WLS positions will be held by
speculators.

ONE HOUR LATER, 95% of all WLS positions will be held by speculators.

Joe Blow won't get a look-in. Anyone who doesn't see that and bleats "it'll
make it fair for the little guy" is an idiot.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?