RE: [ga] WLS

Joe,

With all due respect, perhaps an even better question to ask (yourself) is
why you should receive such a response to a seemingly benign query for
information.

BTW, do you now feel you have enough understanding of the issues involved
with WAS to make your pros and cons arguments to the Board?  And, if so,
would you be so kind as to share a quick summary?

Best regards,

Jeff

--
jeff field