RE: [ga] WLS

Joe,

You asked the other day for folks to explain to you precisely how the WLS
would harm consumers and/or registrars because you were confused about some
statements that had been bandied about?  You got quite a few responses for
which you expressed your appreciation and that's great.  Now, I'm a bit
confused and was hoping you could help me understand (and I'm sure many on
the list would be interested as well) what would, in this situation,
constitute harm to consumers and/or registrars from a legal point of view?

Best regards,

Jeff

--
jeff field