Re: [Re: [ga] SnapNames is now whining to total strangers!]

Rick,

WLS is everybody's problem -- everyone on these relevant lists and everyone
with a domain.

Are you writing your critter?.. Or just suggesting I discuss this elsewhere?

Best, Loren

If you haev a problem I suggest you contact your congress critter (look
them up at http://www.congress.org ) and write letters.

-rick