Re: [ga] SnapNames is now whining to total strangers!

Give us some data to back up these statements.  I believe there are more ccTLD
names in "use" than there are dotCOMs.  Now if you are talking warehousing and/or
hoarding you may be right.
But this appears to be a dead horse and whipping it will not make it run.
We do not need more generics we need more commercially viable/country beneficial
ccTLDs, and that is happening.  You in ICANN have missed the curve, Joe, Jim and
Leah have already beaten you to the generic competition so move on and manage.

I assume you are speaking in some sort of official Icann position - security???

Eric