[ga] Re: SnapNames' testimony before the Senate

I just listened to Cameron's testimony - that is the biggest crock of shit
I have ever heard. He is complaining about "speculators and cybersquatters"
- ie the people that pay his salary. Talking about open markets while
trying to close them with NSI. Talking about consumers being unable to use
their superior technology because of ICANN - people are using their
technology which is just a bunch of buying scripts - if its superior they
get paid for acquiring the name - if not the market speaks. So one has to
wonder how our partner and competitor and the big NSI monopoly got to lie
in Senate testimony and the other registrars didnt get an offer to tell the
truth? The answer - Senator Allen of Virginia doing a favor for his buddies
at Verisign - business as usual in DC. We are being scammed.