[ga] Re: [Laugh of the Day: WLS Statements by SnapNames]

We should keep in mind that Senator Allen is owned by NSI and to a lesser
degree .biz - since they both inhabit his territory and undoubtedly pay
lots of lawyer and lobbyist friends of the senator. I imagine his only
interest is protecting his political supporters and the tax base of Virginia.