[ga] RealVideo archive of Senate Hearing on ICANN

Hello,

I saw the link at:

http://www.fednet.net/

(today, 2:30 pm hearing)

The direct realvideo file should be:

http://www.fednet.net/ram/2002/sco061202.ram

I've not seen the entire video yet, but one person at ICANNWatch
described Verisign's position thus:

http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=797#6787

"Mr. Chairman: ICANN is going too far in being a regulator. They won't
let us implement our Waiting List Service, which should make us scads
of money. That's our only real complaint. ICANN needs reform, but the
most reform it needs is to leave us alone so we can slowly regain our
monopoly position. To hell and back with new TLDs, representation, and
proper technical coordination. Just get ICANN off our back."

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/