Re: [ga] i just sent the following to south africa

I am disgusted beyond belief at this statement.
It is not a statement of amorality but a statement of immorality.
To suggest hatred of a man and then agree to work for him for money is
illness.

In that ICANN supports and encourages this man it is a shame upon the
Staff.
"I dispise you but will work for you for money" is ill and wrong.
You censor a man for over posting but you allow such corrupt behaviour?
This has crossed the line of morality in any sense.

Eric