Re: [ga] i just sent the following to south africa

Sunday, June 09, 2002, 12:30:45 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 10:09 a.m. 9/06/2002 -0400, Joe Baptista wrote:

>>So if you trust the US government to control your computer then keep
>>using them - if not create your own.
>>
>>We use a commercial root provider for resolution - www.pacificroot.com
>>and as a result have access to a much larger internet system.

> Allow me a small chuckle, Joe.

> Who guarantees these sods that pacificroot, operated from Marina del Rey by
> an ex-DoD network guy with a rather colourful past,  (someone who once
> proudly mentioned a "done deal, and that's all I'm going to say about it"
> with ICANN staff about the non-recognition of the IDNO and who then
> proceeded to infiltrate the ORSC) is NOT involved in traffic surveillance?

And there are black helicopters circling your residence right now,
Joop.

Can we keep paranoia and baseless allegations off the list, please?
Especially from someone who complains so loudly about others he
alleges make allegations and insinuations without proof.

Pot Kettle Black, Joop.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>