RE: [ga] Re: Redelegation issues

> stability of the Internet, responsibility and service to the
> Internet users.

From the viewpoint of a U.S. corporation, i.e. ICANN, an over-riding
consideration is obedience to the law.  We have, for example, an economic
embargo of Libya (.ly)in effect in the United States. We also have embargoes
against Myanmar (.mm), Iran (.ir), North Korea (.kp not delegated), and Cuba
(.cu), among others.

Quite frankly, if ICANN staff are negotiating ccTLD contracts with these
countries, then they had better get a license from the U.S. Treasury, or
they should be arrested and imprisoned.