Re: [ga] Redelegation issues

[cc's trimmed]

What to do depends on lots of things I don't know.  First, what the
current delegate actually wants us to do once the the law is passed (as
opposed to what he says ex ante).  Second, what the local community wants.
Those are critical facts. Also potentially relevant is what the rest of
the ccTLD community wants.

There's no need to rush to do anything.  If there's a redelegation request
to IANA it should be published when received (something IANA should always
do, but sadly doesn't do), and discussed in the open.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--