[ga] WLS/delete/Usurpation/ voting

Life itself is a wonderful experiment.

Standing on and by our word is one of the tests within that experiment.  We do
not have any moral problems here we simply have a breach of protocol.  And the
results of the heretofore ICANN tests must be thrown out and we must start
again.

When my scientist type father was working on a public health problem I
remember him telling me "schiestcoff I have to start all over" (of course I do
not know how to spell such a scientific term) The point is that we must toss
the petre dishes of a bad test program and start again. It is a requirement of
integrity.

OTOH we are doing better than ever before.  Now let us tackle the
WLS/delete/Usurpation/ problems.

It is always good to hear from Adam,

Sincerely,
Eric