Re: [ga] The Real World

During the ALSC study we were told that:

"VeriSign Registrar estimates that over 75% of its customers are
individuals or small or medium enterprises with less than ten employees.
[Verified in email from VeriSign, Inc. to the ALSC on September 26,
2001]" <http://www.atlargestudy.org/final_report.shtml>

Information presented to show that taking domain name owners as the "At
Large" did not create an electorate of corporate reps.

Statistics, gotta love 'em,

Adam