Re: [ga] Research: Which domains do the Fortune 1000 use?

Very interesting. I do not, however, understand, why you limit your
research to US companies. Domain names are a global industry... So I had a
quick look at the first 10 companies in the Global 500 of Fortune. 5 of
them are not US (Daimler Chrysler, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Mitsubishi,
Toyota). Of these 5, just 2 have their main domain with NSI/VeriSign. The
other 3 are with Register.com. Interesting that this differs so much from
the major US companies.

--
Marc@Schneiders.ORG

http://www.bijt.net/