Re: [ga] RESULTS: Vote on Two motions about ICANN Reform May 2002

Thursday, May 23, 2002, 5:19:26 PM, Patrick wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2002, William X Walsh wrote:

>> Thursday, May 23, 2002, 4:36:20 PM, Patrick wrote:
>>
>> > Shame on you for castigating the members of the GA from voicing their
>> > opinions.
>>
>> I did no such thing, Patrick.  Do not put words into my mouth.
>>
>> The members of the GA, and Jamie's organization, should have used
>> APPROPRIATE mechanisms for voicing their opinions.

> They did. You just didn't like it.

Only someone who can't read the charter, and who is already
predisposed to think that anything that embarrasses ICANN is
appropriate, regardless of the other consequences, would possibly say
that.

Still with New.net Patrick?

--
Best regards,