Re: [ga] WLS Conference Call

Hi Bret,

--- Bret Fausett <fausett@lextext.com> wrote:
> I was on the call. I support the WLS, and I thought my comment made
> that
> clear. If not, this should.

Oops, sorry about that Bret. I thought when you were pointing out that
folks might feel pressure to get a WLS slot on names that wouldn't
expire for more than a year, you were in agreement with others that WLS
would be used for scaremongering, forcing people to get a slot on their
own name for added "protection". Lack of a uniform deletion policy and
a system of recovering "accidental" deletions were issues I thought
perhaps we were in agreement with -- I can't see WLS going forward
until those are addressed, not to mention all the other things against
it (i.e. positions of eNom, Rick Wesson, and Dotster on today's call,
for instance, with regards to competition).

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/