Re: [ga] WLS Conference Call

George Kirikos wrote:
> In summary, Verisign saw absolutely *no* support from participants of
> the call, and some extremely strong opposition.

I was on the call. I support the WLS, and I thought my comment made that
clear. If not, this should.

By the way Marilyn, I've submitted several comments to the GA list and the
B&C constituency list over the last few months in support of the WLS. Should
I resubmit those comments to the committee or are they already part of the
record?

      -- Bret