From:  "XXXXXXXXXXXXX"
To: "James Love" <love@CPTECH.ORG>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 4:43 PM
Subject: Verisign Crooks
Hi Jamie

What scammers and crooks these guys are.
I finally divorced myself from these guys a few months ago and transferrred
all my domain registrations from them.
Now then send me a very clever notice telling me that the names are
expiring, but burying the fact that they are not longer the registration
agent.

And, the envelope is directed to their "Expiration Department"

Just like AOL is discovering that once a user becomes savvy they leave AOL,
Verisign is learning the same thing.

  [snip]

Attached Verisign Domain Name Expiration Notice