Re: [ga] Registrants unrepresented

Jamie,

I'd be curious to know more about why it took so long. I recently
transferred two domain names myself. One from Verisign, one from another
registrar. Both were complete in less than five days. I don't think I had
any special skill that was brought to bear in accomplishing this. Was my
case unusual or was yours?

       -- Bret