Re: Membership criteria - was [ga] NC BS

At 02:13 PM 17/05/02 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:

>And to a point I agree with the precept that some
>"qualification" of members should exist in some fashion.

It seems Joe Sims also wants *informed* participation:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg01285.html

So if you, I, Kent, and Joe can all agree on this,
surely consensus cannot be far behind. When does the
BoD get its first surprise quiz on BIND security flaws,
and how will those BoD members who fail be replaced? -g