Re: [ga] NC BS

Jamie,

The rules
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-voting-registry.html
state:
    The DNSO General Assembly is composed of those persons
    who want to be members of that assembly. At present,
    this includes "ex-officio" the subscribers to the GA-lists,
    the participants to the DNSO Constituencies and the
    participants to the Working Groups.

Please note "the GA-lists", i.e. ga@dnso.org and announce@dnso.org
While the first one is sometimes noisy, the second is on average
1-2 emails a week, from the Secretariat.
Therefore you may be a member of the GA without getting a huge
traffic and filtering it into folders, but rather reading archives.

Elisabeth