RE: [ga] Procedure.

On 00:17 16/05/02, Dassa said:
> [...]

Dear Dassa,
since you use:
>|>   The DNSO GA is supposed to advise the ICANN BoD on issues

to explain your problem, may I underline that "is supposed to advise" does
not mean that it is obliged to only do that. The GA does many other things.
This is not a goulag and we may write to who we want. Your problem is
probably more that we sign as the GA and not as a gang of individuals. But
the motion will actually be signed: by the % of the GA which voted it.

What is of importance is that it is voted, it is noted and it is acted upon.
jfc

---