Re: [ga] Procedure.

Dessa and all assembly members,

Dassa wrote:

> [...]

  The DNSO GA is supposed to advise the ICANN BoD on issues
that relate to DNS or the relationship that the DNSO has with
stakeholders as it pertains to stakeholder/user interests.  Hence
it is fitting, proper as well as required for the GA to take such
a vote on a rebid situation if the GA members believe that such
a motion or resolution is necessary and/or desired so as to
inform the ICANN BoD and staff adequately...

> One I'm comfortable supporting, the other I feel is a campaign that
> should be waged outside of the GA and if it was, I would support it also
> as an individual.
>
> Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827