RE: [ga] Procedure.

I don't normally respond to Jeff Williams posts but as this is topical I
will for this instance.

The statement above highlights the problems I have with the first
motion.  The motion does not and is not intended to inform the ICANN
Board or staff as to anything.  It is directed at an external body and
bypasses the internal processes.

As such I believe it is out of order for this Assembly and can not
support it.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.