Re: [ga] New registrations

Thank you very much.     Jamie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elisabeth Porteneuve" <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
To: <ga@dnso.org>; <james.love@cptech.org>
Cc: <mcade@att.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] New registrations

:
: Jamie,
:
: The Voting Registry includes since today an information
: about registration date, cf.
: http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/rosterindex.html
:
: 3 lists are provided:
: DNSO voting registry sorted by Country
: DNSO voting registry sorted by LastName
: DNSO voting registry sorted by Registration Date
:
: BTW, the GA Voting Registry is exactly two years old -
: the first registration were done on 13 May 2000.
:
: Elisabeth Porteneuve
: --
:
: > From owner-ga@dnso.org Tue May 14 19:45 MET 2002
: > From: "James Love" <james.love@cptech.org>
: > To: "General assembly list" <ga@dnso.org>
: > Cc: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
: > Subject: [ga] New registrations
: > Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:22:59 -0400
: >
: > I asked earlier if the DNSO would list the names of new voter
registrtions.
: > The best I can do on my own is to compare the May 6 and May 12
: > registrations, which reckon added 57 new names, which are listed below.
: > (the roster went from 527 on May 6 to 584 today).  I personally
recognize
: > (+) the names of  5 of the 57 added in that period.    The DNSO could
make
: > the registration issue more transparent by offering a sort of the
: > registrations by date of registration, including the date field.  This
would
: > allow anyone to see what is going on, or even go back and see what
happened.
: > Of course, wild accusations don't need real data, just sufficient
paranoia.
: > Jamie
: >
: