Re: [ga] New registrations

Jamie,

The Voting Registry includes since today an information
about registration date, cf.
http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/rosterindex.html

3 lists are provided:
DNSO voting registry sorted by Country
DNSO voting registry sorted by LastName
DNSO voting registry sorted by Registration Date

BTW, the GA Voting Registry is exactly two years old -
the first registration were done on 13 May 2000.

Elisabeth Porteneuve