Re: [ga] Re: [GA] ICANN conflict of interest policy and spousal employment

jefsey wrote:

> hmmm, I suppose that t byfield made a lapsus calami and meant:
> "i'd like to suggest that the GA consider a resolution advocating a
> change to ICANN's conflict-of-interest policy so that it does not
> cover anymore spousal employment.".

Ha!  Some humour!!!  Nice to see someone can still approach such matters
with a keen wit; it bolsters a healthy cynical approach to such
distasteful goings-on.  My word!  tsk tsk.

> I second that proposition.

I am howling with laughter jfc!!!

> I feel there is a consensus on the matter, at least by 2/3 of an
> undisclosed part of the ICANN community, what matches the
> non-transparency prerequisite.
> jfc

This is a Jefsey classic for sure.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos