[ga] Re: [GA] ICANN conflict of interest policy and spousal employment

hmmm, I suppose that t byfield made a lapsus calami and meant:
"i'd like to suggest that the GA consider a resolution advocating a change
to ICANN's conflict-of-interest policy so that it does not cover anymore
spousal employment.".
I second that proposition.
I feel there is a consensus on the matter, at least by 2/3 of an
undisclosed part of the ICANN community, what matches the non-transparency
prerequisite.
jfc

---