Re: [ga] Slashdot.

actually this is a no-brainer.
its a recognized part of the political process.  people do it for
elections and party conventions all the time.  We should be
surprised....if it *didnt* happen, not that it happens.

To me it is analagous to the whole speculation issue. People speculate
in land, air, fish, grain futures, stock market derivatives, sports
outcomes, etc.  Yet....some are suprised and even shocked...that people
have the nerve to speculate about domain names???????

Just because it's the net....doesnt make it always different.

Dan Steinberg
Synthesis: Law & Technology
(613) 794-5356