Re: [ga] Slashdot.

We really have to do some thinking here.

Do you want new people or not.  You cannot greet them with a closed club
attitude and act like they do not belong here if they have not been here
and really do any kind of outreach.  You cannot only welcome seasoned
engineers and expect this bottoms up experiment to work.

I am very sorry but you all will be replaced by folks like me if you run
and outreach of any real significance.

I mean this as a note to Joannas' logo concept also, in the al.com.  Do you
really want us non-technical types around helping to formulate policy?

The real work is in the real world.

Sincerely,
eric