Re: [ga] Washington Internet Daily reports on the motion for a re-bid

Monday, May 06, 2002, 4:53:04 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:

> The fact that this motion is now being so publicly discussed in influential Washington circles will in my opinion send a clear message to DoC that the concept of a re-bid is a realistic
> possibility, given the widespread criticism closing in on ICANN from so many quarters.

It does no such thing, it only illustrates how easily it is to capture
the GA for specific intentions.

All Jamie and his supporters have done is prove ICANN right about the
GA.

He and the rest of his supporters should be ashamed, very ashamed.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>