RE: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract - update 1

Seems to me a more attainable goal would be to recommend all persons be
replaced or retained via an election process.

Perhaps we stick with the structure we know and take a risk to try to
replace nearly the lot of those at the receiving end of the till.  The
result may be more of the same, something different, or completely
different than we have now.

Creating some change within the walls of the ICANN office might enable the
DNSO to carry out it's policy making initiative.  Please consider modifying
the proposal to be less dramatic - a change of personnel - where no
appointments are permitted - elected persons only. (or a modification of
this :  or not.)

:)

~k

Kristy McKee