Re: [ga] Reseller hiding WHOIS info

Hey Eric

You should note that I was simply stating that ICANN have made some attempts
to enforce some of the clauses of the RAA.

Unlike yourself, I do not carry a predefined agenda that colours my view
of the world, so please stop making assumptions about the way I think.

I am not defending ICANN, simply stating a fact that I thought might be
of interest to the list.

As for Verisign and their .us application processes, I don't know why they
did what they did and I'm not going to defend them.

rgds
jon