Re: [ga] Reseller hiding WHOIS info

Dear Jon,

This little piece fits in with my earlier regarding notification from Versign
regarding more info for a dotUS registration.

It just shows a general pattern of really schlocky lousy business practice.  What
the hell ever happened to alpha and beta testing and making things click and run at
a billion per second before letting them lose on the public.

We are just about ready to transfer primary users of the net over to inclusive
roots - if we even need them. Because these guys are truly toy companies dealing
with a toy monopoly on a toy system where they do not have to worry about doing
something right the first time.

Get real and recognize that these guys suck raw eggs and bite the heads of
chickens.
Enforcement?  ICANN cannot enforce its' own bylaws upon itself.  They lie and they
cheat, and spend millions of dollars on lawyers to get away with it.  Your previous
position sounds like????? I hope you at least got tips.

Sincerely,
Eric