Re: [ga] Re: Open Letter to Mr Jeff Neuman from The Internet Challenge

Friday, Friday, April 12, 2002, 8:51:29 AM, Richard Henderson wrote:

> I ask you to take a look at these registrations to see if the intent exists
> to sell these names on, in violation of the Registry rules.

Intent to sell is not a violation of the registration agreement,
Richard.  Registration with the SOLE intent to sell is. As long as
they do something else with it too, presumably, then there is no way
to claim sole intent to sell.

So like I said, all your hemming and hawing is just going to force
them to put up a free email service or meta search script.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>