[ga] What the Australian Government wants to know about ICANN

Dear all,

Jeanette Hofmann just alerted me to the fact that the Australian
government is carrying out a national consultation process about
ICANN reform. Interesting!

Best regards,
/// Alexander

Excertps from http://www.noie.gov.au/projects/consult/consult.htm#ICANN