[ga] Re: Survey

Dan Steinberg has asked that I retract the accusation that:

"Why don't you come clean, and admit that this is solely Ross's
work-product that you modified only in the most minor of ways"

I stand by my comments, and have produced a side-by-side comparison between
the survey questions created by Ross and the survey questions produced by the
"small group of TF members" posted at http://www.icannworld.org/survey.htm

Let the GA decide if anything more than minor modifications are present.